So, with everything I have going on, I thought now would be a REALLY good time to take a page from my lovely photographer's book (Amanda Truth Photography) and start blogging a to-do list each month at the beginning of the month. Each month after this one, I'll also post on what I have and have not accomplished the month prior. This will 1) allow me to keep track of what I am accomplishing and the areas I need to improve on and 2) will mean I'm blogging at least once per month! Haha...
May's To-Do List
- FOCUS - As hard as it may be, I at least need to try to focus at work. I haven't been great at that lately. I feel like I just have SO much going on in my brain. Normally, I wouldn't consider myself as having ADD, but right now, that's how I feel. I'm scattered. I must get this under control. Despite the fact that I have tons going on every second, I have to focus on what needs to get done at the office.
- Wrap up the little wedding details - I have so many little things that need to be done. I need to tie bows on the bowls, find some more bud vases (anyone have any?!), and get the little red glass dealies to go in the bowls. I also need to take a trip to Ulta to get some more mascara and to Kmart to see if I can exchange some things for the reception and then decorate those things (it's a surprise :P).
- Hair - I bought a Living Social deal forever ago for a shampoo, deep conditioning treatment, cut, dry, and partial highlight for $55. I swear by sites like this and Groupon. You can get such great deals! Anyway, I made an appointment for this Saturday to get that done, and afterwards, I really need to experiment with my hair at some point because I still haven't actually tried out my wedding hair, and this might be important since I'm doing it myself!
- School - I would really like to be finished with ALL of my schoolwork for the semester by Sunday night. That may be pushing it, but I have so much to do that I can't afford to waste time. I don't want to have to finish anything while my Nana and parents are here!!
- GET MARRIED!! - This one is really a no-brainer, but is way too important to get left off the list. With it, I'm going to clump packing for the honeymoon and going on the honeymoon. So there...packing is totally a to-do list item.
- Workouts - I need to be exercising at least 3 times a week. Seriously. It should not be that hard to walk or something three times per week for 20-30 minutes. I think I'm going to start marking days I work out on the calendar so I can keep track.
- Move - Josiah is doing an awesome job of taking things out of my house and putting them in his. However, I need to be doing a much better job of helping in the process. I'm also going to have a lot of cleaning to do once I get everything moved.