Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Homeschooling Yard Sale!!

We've decided to have a yard sale this weekend to raise some funds for all our homeschooling needs!  I'm pretty excited about it.  While I know the homeschooling route will be the best for our kids, I've been a little nervous about the financial side of things.  It's not an inexpensive venture.

So we're having a yard sale.  We have a few couches for sale, some other furniture, children's clothing, and lots more...we're even selling the white minivan! Josiah and I have so much stuff we need to get rid of since we "merged" stuff after the wedding last year.  Why not use that to make money for our kids' educations?!

Sale is at our house (55 Franklin Road in Newport News) this Friday and Saturday (6/14 and 6/15).  Friday the sale will go from 7-4 and Saturday from 7-2.  You an hit the link below for more info on my yard sale and other local yard sales!



No comments:

Post a Comment