Thursday, June 21, 2012

Run, Run, Run - Work, Work, Work - Blah, Blah, Blah

Really busy week this week.  Working with the preschool kids every night in VBS, fighting a really yucky cold, and of course, trying to stay focused at work.  Trying, trying, trying....

*sigh*  Trying....

Against my better judgement, I'm putting this out there for the world to see (cuz apparently that's what I'm good at lately):

I hate my job.  I hate coming here.  I dread sitting at this desk in this office with no windows for 8 hours every day shuffling paperwork and doing NOTHING that truly uses my gifts and talents.  I like the company.  I love many of my coworkers.  I hate my job.

So there...put that in your pipe and smoke it...or don't, because smoking is bad for you...but there...all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment