Thursday, October 31, 2013

My 100th Post And An Announcement...Maybe

How is it possible that this is my 100th post? It seems completely insane.

I started this blog on July 19, 2011...just over two years and three months ago. In that time, I've shared SO much of my life with whomever decided to take a glance. Too much? Maybe, but I don't think so.

As I write this, I'm at almost 9,000 page views. At some point, almost 9,000 times different people have taken a peak at different parts of my life. This seems odd, but at the same time, there are blogs that have WAY over 9,000 readers daily...my little blog is just a drop in the bucket...a faint whisper in the cacophony of the blogging world.

I took a little while this morning to look back at my blogs and reflect. In some ways, my life is vastly different, in others quite the same, and good chunk lies somewhere between the two extremes.

What have I shared over the past 2 1/4 years?







And ever so much more.  I told myself I wouldn't cry while writing this, and apparently, I lied to myself. I just can't help it. This is not the greatest blog I've ever read, by far, but there's a lot of my heart in it.

And now, as I'm posting my 100th blog, I'm considering moving on. Alissa's Life Under Construction has meant a lot to me, but it may be time to change.

I will continue blogging, of course, but I'm considering something...different.

More to come as details emerge.

For now, thank you all for every time you set eyes on this blog. Thank you for sharing my ups and downs and accompanying me on this journey through spiritual growth.




1 comment:

  1. Beautifully written as usual and I share your joy and tears as well. You have come such a long way and I am forever grateful you are my daughter and very proud of you as well. I love you, Alissa. I know whatever you do in the future with Josiah at your side and your family, it will prove fruitful. May God bless all of you always! Mom

    ReplyDelete